วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Journal



Week 4:
This week Arjan Gob was still step to the main content. That was product strategy and Arjan suggested us to take the main content put in our blogs. Also this week had some activity in class that connected with this course. I agreed with Arjan Gob so much that provided with all activities and wanted to say thank you Arjan Gob so much.
For this week, I learned how product awake in big market and marketer’s competition took their products to aware in the market. Also Arjan made that time to easy by we looked back at oneself. We were like type of a brand and this brought to joyful class activity.
Class activity made me to know that I were like a brand that have to build the prominent point to be put my positioning in the interviewer’s mine in order to compete other brand. Human is like product in the present. If I have the prominent point or the strength point, I will become acceptable in people group like product. So I have to fight for the future.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น