วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Journal



Week 3:
For this week was serious week. We stepped into core contents. So I learned successful strategy of famous brand in the world that like Victoria’s secret brand is success and well-known of people around the world. The important one, Arjan. Gob gave me all important information that I have to put them in my blog. Also Arjan advised me about designing, putting content and etc on blog. Including this week was sending my blog to Arjan.

I paid most times to test on blog until I know what I like. Firstly I were both fears and disappointments but when I began to do blog, I felt that it was not difficult. I began enjoy and eager to do blog. The sending blog date came true and Arjan Gob’s feedback, it made me spirited and most enthusiastic to learn it.

1 ความคิดเห็น: