วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Journal



Week 2:
As the second week, Ajan Gob told the tips of successful studying in this course firstly and showed some student’s blogs in order to give me the attention and imagery that will lead to creating my own blog. She gave me final project knowledge such as doing blog, writing journal and researching information as preparing. Ajan also gave me some homework that will lead to the main content.

This week, we entered more contents of this course and activities in class. Activities in class were divide brand name and non brand name available products at that time of each group. Activity also was some student’s fashion show and before finish class about 30 minutes teacher gave me discuss and critical thinking Victoria’s Secret in my group.

I agree with all activities in class room because I am international tread student. I like much way of teaching of Ajan Gob. I can receive important knowledge and happiness from class. Also it can help me to active my learning although sometime I feel to despond because I am the one that requires effort to learn English much.

4 ความคิดเห็น: