วันพุธที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Journal


Week 1:
For the first week, we started with some volunteers said why they interested in this course?. For me, I think that I have business background which it may be easy to learn this course. This was the first week of this term. So we were not to learn much about content because it was the week for introduction. I feel so good when I know that I become members of this course.

I feel so good because I like to learn with Ajan Gob. Ajan Gob is a friendly teacher. She likes to encourage all students and understand most feeling of all students. Although the subject is hard to learn and sometime bring about to strain, but Ajan can make that subject to easy to learn and makes student to reduce the strain by laughing.

So I think that this is the reason bring me to be here although sometime I afraid to study this course because I am not good about technology.

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Very Good! the blog has a clear focus,

    Anyway, why don't you have a new font color for the content section? it's difficult to read.

    great job,
    aj

    ตอบลบ
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!

    very red ha ha

    It's nice blog

    I know that you like to drink it.

    555555555+

    Bye!!!

    ตอบลบ
  3. Test! I'm very shocked when you say you chose red blue as you brand because it's not fitting for you, you look so soft but not strong girl. But if you like it, you can do it. And please don't drink it so much, it will make you have enthusiasm all the time. Good luck it's beautiful blog.

    ตอบลบ
  4. Sorry i have spelt the word red bull wrong. So please don't take me to go to jail. 5555+++

    ตอบลบ