วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

my Journal


Week 6:
Week6, Arjan Gob suggested firstly detailed content for mid-term exam and make sure about product strategy details of oneself because this is the main content for mid-term exam. Next was class activity that was useful to all classmate and me. This activity was not only providing knowledge but also enjoy.

For this week, when I knew about mid-term exam, I felt enthusiastic to learn about Red Bull’s product strategy to ready for exam. Also there was class activity that made me excited. My group, everyone had enthusiastic and prepared oneself for role play. I played a role as Movie Company’s big boss. I felt that I had more confident and able to responsible my duty as well and I was very enjoy with special role play.

For good things, I received from class room. I am pleased to say thank you the best teacher “Arjan Gob”. Many time that Arjan Gob make many students shy including me too courage to open mouth to speak English and activity front of the room by way of teacher. So I think that this is the answer of why Arjan Gob is the one or best teacher of the students.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น